for you and your family!
Call us today! 678-373-5257
Tile installation enhances your home’s beauty, durability, functionality and value! Dickie “Done Right” Tile can fulfill your tile installation needs, including:
- Kitchen FloorsBack Splash & Counter Tops
- Bathroom Floors, Showers, Shower Seats, Insert Shelves
- Tub Surrounds, Wane Scope and Tile Base
- Foyers, Hallways, Stairs, Patios, Porches and Pools
- Custom Tile Dots, a variety of Patterns, Mosaic Inserts
- Glass Block Curtainless Showers, Walls, Windows and Dividers
Check out our gallery to see what we can do for you!
NOW Installing Heated Tile Floors!
Step out of your nice hot tiled shower onto your warm heated tile floor. No more cold feet. You set the temperature and it heats in minutes. Tile retains heat very well, so it’s energy efficient and always proves to be money well spent. Surprisingly, heated tile floors are cost effective and add a luxury not found with a standard cold tile floor.
** Call for a free estimate and consultation at 678-373-5257 **
You know you want tile, but you unsure how to select the right tile for your needs? That’s OK! We will gladly consult with you on all your options:
- Ceramic Tile
- Porcelain Tile
- Mexican Tile
- Brick Pavers
- Natural Stone
- Tumble Stone
- Marble and Glass Block
- Sanded or Non-Sanded Grout
- Places to find the tile you want
- Tile Installation Layouts including straight, brick and diagonal
- Custom Bathroom Designs.
- Maintenance including Tile and Natural Stone cleaning products and sealants
- Properly installed and maintained tile will last a lifetime.
- Ceramic tile is the most stain resistant building product today.
- Ceramic tile does not stain or fade from the sun.
- Fire does not burn ceramic tile.
- Ceramic tile promotes excellent hygiene and is best for allergies because it does not retain liquids, absorb smoke, odors or fumes. It should be your number one choice where your health is essential.
Ceramic tile is natural clay fired at high temperatures making it extremely resilient and strong. It is available glazed or unglazed. Glaze surfaces come in exquisite colors and designs. The non-porous glaze creates a stain resistant surface. Unglazed tile provides a slip-resistant surface for safety.
Historically, homeowners value beautiful as well as durable home for their family. Through the ages this has been accomplished with the creation of tile. For over 4,000 years it has been the choice for endurance and beauty. Originally it was preferred by royalty and wealthy. You also find tile and stone used in churches, pyramids, and ancient historic structures that survive through the ages.
Fortunately, Ceramic Tile has become an affordable construction material and used all over the world today. Many homes have tiled bathrooms and other high traffic areas of the home. Fast food restaurants, malls, and commercial buildings all rely on the durability and styling tile can provide. It is low maintenance and increases a home’s value. The Space Shuttle uses high-tech, heat-resistant tiles as a protective jacket to protect our astronauts!
Tile and Ceramic Products Endure the Tests of Time!